Index Data is seeking a talented Software Developer to round out our development team. We are looking for candidates primarily with skills in backend/Web Java development but your front-end React/JS skills will be a plus.
As a Software Developer at Index Data, you will leverage and extend your expertise to design, build, and support mission critical software for our customers and often fellow contributors to Open Source projects.
This position requires effective communication, analytical, and problem solving skills as well as mature coding practices and personal resource management. Your contributions will include, but not be limited to the following::
- Contribute to all stages of the software development life cycle
- Participate in team sprint planning activities
- Write well designed, testable code
- Embrace unit testing and other quality practices
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement, investigating alternatives and technologies, and participating in architectural reviews
- Write software that is optimized for Cloud deployments and is easy to scale, monitor and debug
- Help with operational aspects of running the software effectively and efficiently
If you are passionate about Open Source Software, interested in the future of libraries and the software development process, consider joining Index Data. We offer a competitive benefits package, work from home flexibility and have a really great team.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.